”Russia’s Regional Development Ministry plans to spend 2 trillion rubles ($63 billion) by 2020 on a strategic program to develop the Arctic, it announced Friday.
Regional Development Minister Igor Slyunyayev said the draft program for economic and social projects in the Arctic could be submitted to the cabinet by November 1. The government expects that more than half the costs, or 1 trillion rubles ($31 billion), will be met by major Russian companies, he said.”
High level Regional Development and foresight expertice in Finland: RD Aluekehitys Oy / Dr. Yrjö Myllylä with partners
In Finland is high level Regional Development expert RD Aluekehitys Oy / Regional Develelopment Ltd research and development company (www.rdaluekehitys.net or http://www.rdmarketinfo.net) which has about 20 years experience of Delphi and Futures studies applications in Norht Europe and also in North-West Russia and arctic region. It is very obvious that this company and its entrepreneur Senior Researcher Dr. Yrjö Myllylä has done more Delphi applications for regional development than anybody else in the Finland or world. His developed so called TKTT regional foresight practice with regional authorities in Finland has been evaluated for the best practice in European Union by European Unions Comission (UN ILO Training center evaluated EU’s 27 countries practicies 2010 for EU Comission).
Myllylä and RD Aluekehitys has many high level partner for co-operation in Universities and other. For Example Kari Synberg, Finland’s Murmansk former consul who has lived in Russia many years and done his Ph. D. thesis from Russia like Myllylä. He is also Member of the Board Geographical Society of Finland. Myllylä is work member of this Society. Myllylä is also member of Finnish Futures Studies Association. There is also partner in Russia to help to do application, for example high level expert professor Oleg Andreev.
For example you can find reference articles from follow one links to plan co-operation and as tender:
The newest (23.10.2013) article utilizing large RD Aluekehitys’s ”Arctic Maritime Technology Foresight” project 2011-2013 is in link. We can be effective link and futures maker in maritime questions if there is possible to work inside of suitable project:
- http://amtuusimaa.net/category/6-articles-in-english/ (More about FAMT)
- http://yrjomyllyla.com/category/in-english/ (many articles and references by Yrjö Myllylä)
- http://yrjomyllyla.com/cv-of-dr-yrjo-myllyla/ (CV, referencies and publications)
Some selected articles from links above
- “China Tekway Oy Ltd is a client-oriented consulting and engineering company specializing in technology project management and business process services in China and Asia”
- “Arctic Logistics” III International Conference in Murmansk 9.4.2013
- High-level Arctic expert Professor Pauli Jumppanen write in EnergyEnviro Arctic opportunities and challenges
- “The Story of Icebrakers”, a topical new book
- Arctech Helsinki Shipyard: Arctech to Build a 16 MW Icebreaker for the Russian Ministry of Transport
With best regards
Yrjö Myllylä, Ph.D.
Senior Researcher, Managing Director,
RD Aluekehitys Oy
Meriusva 5 (address for tenders)
(other mentioned experts: first name.last email@example.com)
Tel: + 358 500 450 578